This recipe is so good! Filling and flavorful.
Recipe adapted from Creme De La Crumb.
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 15 oz. cans of enchilada sauce
- 1 15 oz. can fire roasted tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 c. uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 c. water
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- Toppings: cilantro, diced tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, lime juice, tortilla chips
- Add the beans, corn, enchilada sauce, tomatoes with chiles, quinoa, water, cream cheese, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook 4-5 hours on HIGH or 5-7 hours on LOW.
- In the last 30 minutes, take the lid off and stir; then add the cheese and replace lid and let cheese melt.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Slow Cooker Enchilada Casserole: