Aunt Nancy’s 3 Bean and Corn Salad is a Clark family staple. It’s delicious and great for picnics, potlucks, summertime, and anytime!
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil or olive oil
- 2 T. white vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt (I omit)
- 1 can (19 oz.) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (9 oz.) frozen green beans, but, thawed, and drained
- 1 1/2 c. frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 c. sliced green onions
- Mix/beat oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper with a fork until slightly thickened.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Toss before serving. Serves 6.
3 Bean and Corn Salad: