Our new favorite meatballs that can be used with so many different sauce recipes. Pictured here with The Best Pasta Sauce.
I generally double the recipe below for our family and to ensure leftovers.
Adapted from Pinch of Yum.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. Italian panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil and a little cooking spray.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Roll the mixture into about 30 small balls. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove from oven and flip the meatballs so they brown on the other side, and return to oven for another 5 minutes.