- 3 lbs. chicken breast
- 3/4 c. pineapple juice
- Juice from 1 orange
- Juice from 2 limes
- 2 packets Goya coriander and annatto seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- In a large Ziploc bag add the pineapple juice through oregano and mix to combine; then add the chicken. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Black Beans and Rice Ingredients:
- 2 15 oz. cans of black beans (do not drain or rinse)
- Garlic powder
- White Rice
Black Beans and Rice Directions:
- In a saucepan, add the beans, cumin, oregano, and garlic powder, and simmer for a few minutes.
- Cook rice according to package.
Balsamic Tomato Salad Ingredients:
- Red onion
- Brown sugar
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
Balsamic Tomato Salad Directions:
- Add ingredients to bowl and toss to combine.
Curry Sauce Ingredients:
- Curry powder
- Honey mustard
- Milk, as necessary for thinning
Curry Sauce Directions:
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, and then add curry powder, honey, and honey mustard to reach desired flavor. May thin the sauce with milk.
Cilantro Garlic Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 4 oz. mayonnaise
- 3 garlic gloves, peeled and chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Milk, as necessary to thin
Cilantro Garlic Sauce Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until desired consistency. May thin the sauce with milk.
Pollo Tropical Feast: