Recipe adapted from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe.
- 2-3 lbs. boneless chicken breasts
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- 1 c. soy sauce
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 1 TBSP of ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Place chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag.
- In a bowl, whisk pineapple juice through garlic powder together.
- Pour HALF of the marinade over the chicken in the bag so the chicken is evenly coated. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- When ready to cook, simmer the reserved marinade in a small saucepot, until sauce thickens to desired consistency.
- Grill chicken, slice, and drizzle with the reserved marinade.
Grilled Hawaiian Chicken: