- Olive oil
- 1 lb. fresh baby spinach
- Salt, to taste
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 TBSP ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 14 oz. can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 14 oz. can kidney beans, drained
- 1 lb. potatoes, cooked and roughly chopped
- 1 14 oz. can light coconut milk
- 1-2 tsp. sugar or honey
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the spinach in batches and season with salt. Sauté until spinach is wilted.
- Once spinach is wilted transfer to food processor, and pulse until chopped and smooth.
- After all the spinach is sautéed, add the tomatoes through cumin to the hot skillet and sauté for 1-2 minutes; then add the spinach, garbanzo beans, kidney beans, and potatoes; then add the coconut milk and toss to combine.
- Once the coconut milk comes to a boil add the sugar or honey and lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasoning.