- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 oz. frozen spinach, drained of excess moisture (or fresh spinach, blanched, shocked, and drained)
- 5 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 oz. fresh dill, chopped or 1 tsp. dried dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Lemon juice, to taste
- 1/8 tsp. of nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat, then add the onions and garlic and saute until starting to turn golden; then add the spinach and saute until heated through.
- Add the onion and spinach mixture to a bowl, and add the feta through the egg, and toss to combine.
- Take a baking sheet and line with parchment paper and then spray with cooking spray. Arrange the crescent triangles into a ring/sun with the tips of the crescent rolls pointing out.
- Add the spinach filling around the base of the ring/sun and then fold the tips of the crescent rolls over the base.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.