This is some seriously good pasta. Even Ellie, who doesn’t like much pasta, loves this dish. It’s peppery and goodness with lots of pecorino Romano cheese. It goes great with grilled steak, and the leftovers are really good too.
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta
- 2 c. finely grated pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 TBSP (plus or minus to your liking) freshly ground pepper
- Good olive oil (we like a basil infused olive oil probably a couple of TBSP)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt the water, add pasta and cook according to package.
- Meanwhile grate the cheese.
- In a large pasta serving bowl combine cooked pasta, cheese, pepper, and olive oil. Toss to combine. Add 1/2 cup or more of pasta water to help melt the cheese and combine.