This taco pizza is quick to make and can be customized to your liking. It’s so tasty and so easy! The picture above has half with just beans, cheese and tomatoes, and the other half has beans, cheese, taco meat, and tomatoes. But the possibilities are endless….add jalapenos, avocado, sour cream salsa, etc. Be creative!
- 1 package (13.02 oz) refrigerated bread dough
- 1 lb. meat or veggie meat crumbles
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 15 oz can of refried beans
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 c. chopped tomatoes
- Other toppings: lettuce, jalapenos, olives, avocado, sour cream, salsa, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Remove dough from package and unroll in center of cookie sheet. Press dough to form 10×14 rectangle. With a fork, poke dough about every 2 inches. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust browns.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet cook meat if using until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning and water and stir until mixture becomes thick.
- Heat refried beans with some water so that they are spreadable.
- Spread beans evenly over crust leaving 1/4 inch border around edges. Add cheese to the beans then top with the meat mixture, tomatoes, and any other toppings of choice.
- Cut pieces and serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and enjoy!