This hamentashen recipe is so easy. I’ve got a family recipe that calls for the dough to be refrigerated overnight, and whenever I look at that recipe I just want to make these cookies right now! So this easy recipe is perfect and tasty too!
This recipe is from allrecipes.com.
- 1 (18.25 oz.) package moist yellow cake mix
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBSP water
- 1 c. pie filling or Solo filling, any flavor
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets or use parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and flour. Stir in the eggs and water to form a stiff dough. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut into 3 inch round circles and place 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Place a teaspoon of filling into the center of each cookie and pinch the sides to form three corners. Moisten with water if necessary.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Easy Peasy Hamentashen: