Here’s another excellent BBQ beef sandwich cooked in the crockpot. The recipe is from Taste of Home.
- 1 3 lb. boneless chuck roast
- 1 c. BBQ sauce
- 1/2 c. apricot preserves
- 1/3 c. chopped green or red pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 TBSP dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- Cole slaw
Heroica Alvarado Directions:
- Spray your crockpot with cooking spray. Cut the roast into quarters, and add the meat to the crock.
- In a bowl, combine the bbq sauce, preserves, green pepper, onion, mustard, and brown sugar; then pour mixture over roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours, or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat from crock and thinly slice. Serve on buns with slaw.
Beef BBQ Sandwiches with Slaw: