Here’s a fun Halloween treat that the whole family will enjoy!
- Hot dogs
- 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Remove rolls from can, and patch the seems together (from the dough I patched 2 triangles together to make a rectangle, so I had 4 rectangles). Make strips out of each of your rectangles. You can make thin strips like I did or thicker strips too.
- Wrap the strips around each hot dog. The closer you put your strips, the less hot dog will show. I liked being able to see the hot dog, but if your wrap the strips so that they touch each other, leave a bit of the hot dog showing, because that’s you’re mummy face.
- Bake in a 375 oven for about 12 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown.
- Add eyes using drops of mustard.