The kiddos and I really enjoyed this broccoli salad. Steve not so much, but he doesn’t like these kinds of salads in general. Â It’s kind of like cole slaw but with broccoli instead of cabbage. Â The dressing and craisins bring a nice sweet contrast to the bacon and broccoli. The flavors just work. Â This is a great one for picnics and potlucks too.
buy modafinil uk debit card Ingredients:
- 8 c. fresh raw broccoli florets
- 1/2 c. red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 c. cooked crumbled turkey bacon
- 1 c. craisins
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 c. light mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP white vinegar
- In a large bowl combine broccoli through craisins.
- In a small bowl mix sugar, mayo and vinegar until smooth.
- Add dressing to the bowl and toss to coat and chill.