This side dish is so simple yet so good. We seem to always have a batch in the fridge, whether for a dinner side or just to snack on. Sometimes the simplest dishes are the best.
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- garlic, minced
- 3 inch piece of ginger, minced
- 1/3 c. grape seed oil
- 6 TBSP vinegar (we use 3 TBSP seasoned rice vinegar and 3 TBSP ancho vinegar from a local specialty shop)
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 6 oz. packages of Wel-Pac Chinese Chow Mein Stir-Fry Noodles (or any egg noodle or any noodle you like)
- Combine green onions through soy sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile, boil a pot of water, add salt and then add noodles and cook according to directions.
- Drain and rinse noodles with cold water and then add to mixing bowl. Toss to combine. Serve chilled.
Ginger Scallion Noodles: