This cream pie is classic. Easy to make. Enjoyed by all. The recipe comes straight from the Dream Whip box. If you’ve never used Dream Whip, give it a try-it’s located in the baking aisle. No cooking, just mix and refrigerate-what could be easier? This pie recipe is one of my husband’s favorite. The great thing about this recipe is that it’s so versatile. Use any flavor pudding you like…chocolate, vanilla, coconut, strawberry, etc…the skies the limit!
- 2 envelopes of Dream Whip
- 2.75 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 pkg (4 serving size each) JELL-O Instant pudding and pie filling, any flavor (we use instant banana cream)
- 1-2 bananas, sliced (our addition)
1 baked pastry shell (9 inch) or 1 Honey Maid Graham Pie Crust (we use graham cracker crust)
- Beat whipped topping mixes, 1 cup of the milk and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on high speed for 6 minutes or until topping thickens and forms peaks.
- Add remaining 1.75 cups milk and pudding mixes; beat on low speed until ingredients are incorporated. Beat on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Place sliced bananas on the pastry shell, and spoon the pie mixture over the bananas.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Dream Pie-Banana Cream Pie: