I love curry chicken salad. It’s so easy and so delicious. The sweetness of the grapes goes so well with the curry.
- 1 1/2 c. shredded chicken or a large can (12 1/2 oz) of white chunk chicken breast
- 1/4 c. mayo
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 c. grapes sliced
- Rolls and lettuce
- Combine chicken, mayo, curry powder, and grapes.
- Place the chicken salad on a roll and add some lettuce.
Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches:
This sandwich was so delicious! If you haven’t yet tried Tabasco chipotle pepper sauce, you should. It’s so good, and we add it to everything from eggs to chili. -s, who isn’t the biggest sandwich lover, said this one was really good, and he’d have it again.
Ingredients for 2 sandwiches:
- 2 Ciabatta rolls, toasted
- 1/4 c. mayo
- 2 tsp. (or however much you like) Tabasco chipotle pepper sauce
Jalapeno pepper jack cheese, sliced
- Turkey slices
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Mescaline Greens
- Toast the roll.
- Meanwhile combine the mayo and Tabasco sauce
- Slice the cheese and avocado
- Assemble sandwich: spread mayo on both sides of the roll, add sliced cheese, turkey breast, avocado, and greens. Slice and enjoy!
Turkey Sandwiches with Chipotle Mayo:
If you are lucky enough to have any leftover meatloaf, it makes for a great sandwich the next day.
- 1 Ciabatta roll, toasted
- 1 TBSP. mayo
- 1 slice of meatloaf
- Toast the ciabatta roll; then spread the mayo, place a slice of meatloaf on top and enjoy!