This honey mustard pretzel chicken is so very good.
- 1/4 c. dijon mustard
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 lb. boneless chicken tenders
- 2 c. finely crushed salted pretzel twists
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika + more
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
Kickin’ Honey Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 c. honey
- 3 TBSP. butter
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- kosher salt
1. In a bowl, whisk together the mustard, sour cream, and honey. Add the chicken and toss well to coat.
2. Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or foil and place a roasting rack on top. Generously spray with cooking spray.
3. Add the pretzel crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and a pinch of pepper to a medium sized bowl. Stir to combine.
4. Remove each piece of chicken from the honey mustard, and dredge through the crumbs, pressing gently to adhere. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all the chicken has been used. Make sure not to crowd your pan, if necessary use two baking sheets. Lightly drizzle the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle additional smoked paprika on top of chicken. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, make the kickin’ honey sauce: Melt together the honey, butter, chili powder, paprika, and a pinch of salt.
6. Serve the chicken with spicy honey sauce for dipping.
Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken: