Perfect sauce for bulgogi, gogi bowls, Hibachi chicken, etc. Make a whole batch and have leftovers to use in many dishes.
Adapted from the Yummy Life.
- 1 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 sesame oil
- 2 TBSP garlic, minced
- 2 TBSP ginger, minced or ginger paste
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 TBSP sesame seeds (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate until use.
Korean Marinade and Sauce: