- 1 block of firm or extra firm tofu
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Splash of soy sauce
- Cooking spray
- Press the tofu: place a clean kitchen towel on the counter, slice the tofu in half, place another clean kitchen towel over the tofu, place a baking sheet on top of the towel, and add something heavy to the baking sheet. Let tofu press for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- After you press the tofu, cut into cubes and add cubes to a bowl.
- Add the cornstarch, olive oil and soy sauce to the tofu and gently stir to cover the tofu.
- Take the baking sheet you used to press the tofu and line with foil; then spray with cooking spray. Add the tofu to the baking sheet and cook in the oven for 20- 30 minutes, or until desired crunchiness.
Crispy Baked Tofu: