This Caeser dressing is so easy to make and tastes so good. So much better than anything you can buy at the grocery store.
Makes about 1 and 1/3 c.
From: Once Upon a Chef
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 tsp. anchovy paste
- 2 TBSP freshly squeezed lemon juice, from one lemon
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the garlic, anchovy paste, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the mayonnaise, Parmesan, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined.
- Taste and adjust to your liking. The dressing will keep well in the fridge for about a week.
Caeser Salad Dressing: