I pretty much love all pasta salads, and this one is so very good. It definitely tastes like it came from the deli. It’s great for summer as a side for sandwiches or grilling out.
Recipe from Center Cut Cook.
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 1.5 c. mayo
- 3 TBSP sour cream
- 3 TBSP cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1.5 c. finely chopped celery
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 c. finely chopped parsley or cilantro
- Cook pasta according to package directions; then drain and rinse under cold water until the pasta has cooled. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine mayo, sour cream, cider vinegar, yellow mustard, sugar, salt, and black pepper.
- Combine the macaroni with the dressing; then stir in finely chopped celery, diced red bell pepper and finely chopped parsley or cilantro.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Classic Deli Macaroni Salad: