Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken is so good. It’s sweet but not too sweet, and my kiddos loved it…even asked for seconds, which rarely happens with the pickiest eater. Definitely going in the Crockpot rotation for busy night dinners.
Recipe adapted from The Recipe Critic.
- 2 lbs chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 3/4 c. honey
- 3/4 c. soy sauce
- 3 TBSP ketchup
- 1 TBSP garlic
- 1 TBSP ginger paste
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple drained, reserve 1/4 c. juice
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- 1/4 c. reserved pineapple juice
- Add chicken to Crockpot.
- In a small bowl add remaining ingredients and combine, then add the sauce to the Crockpot.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours.
Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken: