We love Middle Eastern food. Our love for Middle Eastern food really developed when we were living in Baton Rouge (who would’ve thunk it!), and then we moved to Houston, and there was a delicious restaurant down the street from our townhouse.
This salad is so good, and even the kiddos loved it (and the dressing)!
- Butter lettuce
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 mini cucumbers, sliced
- Red onion, thinly sliced (not too much)
- 3 TBSP mint, chopped
- 3 TBSP parsley, chopped
- Pita chips
Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to salad and top with pita chips.
Labanese Fatoush Salad: