This dish is fantastic! Definitely tastes like something you would get at a restaurant. The best part…it’s quick and easy. Certainly company worthy.
Recipe is adapted from a recipe in the June 2010 issue of Cooking Light.
buy neurontin with paypal Ingredients:
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile powder (1 dried chipotle, ground)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. flank steak or flat-iron steak
- 1 (18oz) tube of polenta, cut into 8 to 10 slices
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 c. crumbled queso fresco
- 2 c. pico de gallo (simply mix grape tomatoes, chopped jalapeno, chopped cilantro, garlic, salt and lime juice together)
- Limes, quartered
- Combine 2 tsp. olive oil, salt, cumin chile powder, and pepper; rub evenly over steak.
- Heat grill; grill steak until done.
- Brush polenta with 1 tsp. olive oil. Sprinkle with salt. Place a piece of foil on the grill and add the polenta; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Arrange sliced polenta on a plate; add steak, top with pico, queso fresco, and avocado; then squirt with lime.
Grilled Polenta with Spicy Steak: