My mother-in-law started makes a delicious pasta salad during the summertime, and this is my version. It’s super tasty, and it works well as a main dish or a side dish.
- 1/8 to 1/4 c. olive oil
- 8 to 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb. pasta
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 c. fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 c. quartered artichoke hearts
- Cook pasta according to package
- Put the tomatoes in a bowl and add some salt.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet; then add the garlic and cook for 3 minutes; then add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Put pasta in a big bowl, add the tomatoes and garlic with the oil and toss to combine. Then add the cheese, basil, and artichoke hearts and toss again.