Our plan was to grill the fish and the corn. Then part way through grilling the corn, we ran out of gas…change of plans. We ended up baking the salmon and finishing the corn in a skillet. Regardless, this is a winner dish…so tasty and summery–especially if you use your grill.
You could easily use this relish on grilled chicken too.
Recipe from Bobby Flay’s Grill It!
- 4 ears of corn, grilled and slightly cooled
- 1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 3 TBSP thinly sliced basil leaves
- After corn is grilled and cooled, cut corn off the cob.
- Combine corn, tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and basil in a bowl.
- Serve over grilled salmon or chicken
Grilled Corn, Tomato, and Basil Relish: