As I am always on the lookout for tasty crockpot recipes, I found this one at A Year of CrockPotting. It was tasty, and the sauce would make an excellent sauce for enchilladas–stuff tortillas with stewed chicken and smother with the cream cheese sauce…definitely will make these.
- 1 can of cream-of something soup
- 1/2 c, chicken broth
- 1 packet of dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, bite size pieces
- 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- Combine soup, broth, salad dressing mix, garlic cloves, and paprika in crockpot. Then add the chicken.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours, add the sour cream, stir and cover for another 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is melted. Serve over rice.
Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken: