Yes I’ve made these once before! We had an event to attend tonight, and we were assigned desserts. I made these bars with the adjustments I suggested last time (making 1 1/2 the crust recipe) and baking in the 13 x 9 pan, and the bars were even better! The guests devoured these bars, and I will proudly say that my dessert was the only one that was eaten entirely! So do put these on your must try list.
Recipe adapted from Southern Living, September 2006
buy generic Ivermectin Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 TBSP. butter, softened
- 3 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-oz.) package NESTE TOLL HOUSE Mini Morsels, divided
- Beat first 3 ingredients at medium-low speed with an electric mixer until combined. Increase speed to medium, and beat until well blended and crumbly. Pat mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add granulated sugar, beating until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition. Add sour cream, vanilla, and 1 cup chocolate morsels, beating just until blended. Pour over baked crust.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely on top of the stove.
- Microwave remaining chocolate morsels in a 2-cup glass measuring cup on HIGH 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Cut into bars and arrange on another plate. Drizzle over cheesecake: put the melted chocolate into a ziploc bag, cut a small amount of the bag off in one of the corners and then pipe the chocolate onto the bars. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars: