- 1/3 c. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 TBSP oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 1/4 c. fresh dill, chopped
- 8 small new potatoes (12 oz.), quartered–make potatoes pieces approximately the same size for even cooking
- 12 oz fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice (I used the juice of the entire lemon)
order gabapentin online reddit Directions:
- Mix flour, salt, and paprika in a medium sized bowl.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat the chicken in the flour mixture, shake chicken to remove excess flour, then add to hot pan and cook each side until brown, about 3 minutes per side. Chicken will not be fully cooked at this point. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Meanwhile, pour broth into the remaining flour mixture, and whisk until smooth.
- Add broth mixture, potatoes, and 2 TBSP of the fresh dill to the pan. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- Add asparagus and chicken and simmer covered for another 10 minutes or until the potatoes and asparagus are tender. I promise that if you have to cook it longer, the chicken will not over cook.
- Remove from heat and add remaining fresh dill and lemon juice.
Dilled Chicken Fricassee with New Potatoes and Asparagus: