- Olive oil
- 2 lb. ground chicken or turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4-6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Taco seasoning packs (about 1/2 c.)
- 1 Chili seasoning pack
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes
- 2 cans red, pinto, black, or kidney beans
- 4 8oz. cans of tomato sauce
- 3 c. water
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- Toppings: cheddar cheese, chipotle, avocado, and/or sour cream
- Heat olive oil in skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat and then add ground meat, onion, and garlic.
- When the meat is cooked add seasoning through water. Bring to a simmer and cover and simmer for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare pasta according to package and add desired toppings.