- 16 oz. salmon
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Smoked Paprika
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
Sweet Chili Sauce:
- 1/4 c. Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a small saucepot, add the sweet chili sauce ingredients, and bring to boil and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce is combined, thickened, and reduced.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Add salmon to the baking sheet. Brush olive oil over the salmon, and sprinkle the salmon the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. Then drizzle 1-2 TBSP of the sweet chili sauce over the salmon.
- Cook until done. Time varies depending on the thickness.
- Serve with the sweet chili sauce drizzled on top.
Thai Sweet Chili Salmon: