- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 TBSP butter, divided
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 TBSP salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 c. water
- 1 lb. linguine
- 10 oz. (or 1 1/4 c.) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 c. freshly grated parmesan cheese (or more)
- Milk, if desired to thin
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté. Once the Instant Pot says HOT, add the olive oil and 2 TBSP of butter. When the butter is melted, add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Hit cancel.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, pepper, and water to the Instant Pot. Break the linguine in half and alternate the direction you place the linguine in the Instant Pot as you add more.
- Close the lid, and select manual for 3 minutes. When it beeps after the 3 minutes, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the lid. Stir the noodles around, and then add the remaining 2 TBSP of butter and Greek yogurt and stir to make the sauce creamy. Linguine will continue to absorb the liquid. Add the parmesan, and add any milk to thin, if desired.
Lemon Linguine – Instant Pot: