If you want this more like ramen, then use the 4 c. broth and up to 4 squares of ramen. If you want this more like a drunken noodle dish, use 4 c. broth and 6 squares of ramen.
Recipe adapted from Half Baked Harvest.
- 4 c. chicken broth
- 1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk
- 1/4 c. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 TBSP fish sauce
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c. Thai red curry paste
- 3/4 lb. chicken breasts
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4-6 squares ramen noodles
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 red bell peppers, julienned
- 1/3 c. fresh basil or cilantro, roughly chopped, plus more for serving
- In the bowl of the instant pot, combine the chicken broth, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce, honey, peanut butter, and curry paste. Add the chicken, ginger, and garlic. Cover and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once done cooking, use the natural or quick release and release the steam.
- Set the Instant pot to sauté. Shred the chicken, it should fall apart. Stir in the noodles, lime juice, spinach, red peppers, and basil and/or cilantro. Let sit 5 minutes or until the noodles are soft.
Thai Peanut Chicken Ramen/Drunken Noodles: