Crockpot Ranch Roast is so flavorful. All but our pickiest eater (who doesn’t each much by the way of red meat) enjoyed this dinner. I made Corn Casserole to accompany the roast, and it was excellent together. Steve said it reminded him of a dish he had in Costa Rica and that’s a really good thing.
- 3 lb. beef roast
- 2 c. water
- 1 envelope of dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope of dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope of dry brown gravy mix
- Mix water through gravy mix in a bowl until thoroughly blended.
- Brown roast, if desired (I didn’t). Add meat to Crockkpot and add mixture over meat.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
Crockpot Ranch Roast: