This taco filling is quite tasty and both kiddos really enjoyed it.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 1 (15 oz.) can cream of onion soup (cheddar cheese soup works really well too)
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 oz.) jar of salsa
- Put chicken in Crockpot; then add the onion and sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Add the soup; then the beans; then the salsa.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours. Remove chicken from Crockpot and shred then return chicken to Crockpot.
- Serve with tortillas and cheese.