This may look like cornbread, but it’s not. It’s corn casserole, and it’s soooo good. Everyone in my family calls it corn mush, but in this case “mush” is a very good and tasty thing! We had it with red beans and rice, but you could eat it with just about anything.
- 1 (8.5 oz) box of cornbread mix
- 1 (15 oz.) can of creamed corn
- 1 (15 oz.) can of corn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c. fat free milk
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease a 9×9 baking dish and pour batter into dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until brown.