Have you seen the new dark chocolate mint chips by Nestle? I absolutely love mint, so I knew these were right up my alley! -s is the cookie baker in our house, so he found a chocolate chocolate chip cookie recipe on Food Network, and used that recipe to make these most delicious cookies!
If you love chocolate and mint you’ll love these cookies! If you love thin mints, you’ll love these cookies!
- 2 1/4 c.flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa
- 1 10 oz bag of dark chocolate mint morsels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl stir together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In another large bowl stir together butter, both sugars, eggs, vanilla and cocoa. Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture and mix until combined. Stir chocolate chips and stir to distribute evenly.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets and bake about 10 minutes. Cool on a baking rack.
Chocolate Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies: