These are really good and really easy sandwiches. Perfect for a weeknight meal. You can either use frozen breaded fish, make your own, or forgo the breading all together. I used frozen breaded fish…my kiddos love this!
The spicy tartar sauce makes this dish.
This recipe is adapted from Great Food Fast.
- Frozen breaded fish fillets
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 3 TBSP chili sauce
- 2 TBSP chopped parsley or cilantro
- 2 TBSP grainy mustard
- 2 TBSP chopped pickles
- hot sauce or crushed red pepper to taste
- Lettuce and Tomato for serving
- Cook fish as directed.
- Combine mayo through hot sauce in a bowl.
- Place fish on baguette, add lettuce and tomatoes, and top with spicy tartar sauce.