This is so easy and so tasty. It was a really good way to use up some of our fresh garden tomatoes. The feta gives the pasta nice seasoning, so if you omit the feta, be sure to add some more salt
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt, to taste (I used 1/2 tsp.)
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 6 oz. crumbled feta
- 1 c. fresh basil, chiffonade
- 1 lb. pasta
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the tomatoes with the olive oil, garlic, vinegar, salt, and pepper to taste. Spread out on a baking sheet and roast until the tomatoes get juicy, about 15-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package. When pasta is done transfer to a large serving bowl; then add the roasted tomatoes to the pasta as well as the feta and toss. Top with basil.
Roasted Tomato and Feta Sauce: