I wanted to to try something new and Asian, so I looked at my spicy soba noodles recipe, and created a whole new recipe that was delicious! You can keep this dish vegetarian and add tofu or use leftover chicken and just cook up some chicken. Either way it will be tasty and satisfying…you’ll want more and more!
can you buy Ivermectin over the counter Ingredients:
- 2/3 c. peanut butter
- 2 inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 5 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 1/4 c. rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper (more or less to your liking)
- 1 c. of carrot matchsticks (you can buy a bag of them at the grocery store)
- 1 c. sugar snap peas
- 1 c. red bell peppers, sliced thinly
- Protein: Leftover chicken or 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast (poached or grilled), or extra firm tofu cooked to your liking
- 16 oz. soba noodles, whole wheat thin spaghetti, thin spaghetti, or pasta of your choice
- 1/2 c. sliced green onions
- 1/2 c. cilantro, chopped
- 6 TBSP chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
generic Quetiapine uk Directions:
- Sauce: Combine peanut butter through crushed red pepper in a bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Cook chicken or tofu if using.
- In a large serving bowl add the carrots and snap peas and then add the hot pasta on top; let the hot pasta sit on the veggies to soften slightly. Then add the sauce and toss to combine Top with chicken or tofu, red peppers, green onions, cilantro, and peanuts, and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until 1 hour prior to serving and let the sesame noodles come to room temperature.
Sesame Peanut Noodles: