This pizza is so easy and so tasty.
- Pizza dough (or whole wheat pizza dough)
- small onion, sliced
- red or yellow bell peppers, sliced
- garlic, minced
- olive oil
- BBQ sauce
- Cooked chicken, shredded
- Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese
- Place pizza stone in oven and set oven temperature to highest setting (should probably do this 1 hour before you want to eat).
- Meanwhile heat some olive oil in a nonstick skillet and saute peppers, garlic, and onions, until caramelized.
- Roll out pizza dough, lightly brush some olive oil, then spread the bbq sauce evenly. Add the peppers, onions, chicken, and cheese.
- Cook until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden, about 6 minutes.
BBQ Chicken Pizza: