This recipe is adapted from Country Bob’s site. I opted not to cook the veggies in the crockpot, as I prefer my veggies more crisp, so I made the veggies on the side. This was really quite tasty, and everyone liked it a lot. -s added more Country Bob’s sauce to the final product, but this will definitley be made again.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 TBSP dry mustard
- 1 TBSP teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 c. Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- Serve over rice along with broccoli and carrots or veggies of your choice
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat skillet over medium high heat and brown chicken breasts then put in crock pot.
- In a bowl mix juice, broth, honey, dry mustard, teriyaki sauce, and Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce. Pour over chicken in crock pot.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- At the 2 hour mark remove 1/4 c. of the sauce and put in bowl; then mix in the cornstarch until the mixture is smooth. Return the mixture to the crockpot and bring sauce to a bowl. If you want thicker sauce repate this step.
Orange Honey Chicken: