This recipe comes from one of my favorite cookbooks: Stop and Smell the Rosemary. This pasta salad is delicious and a definite crowd pleaser. You can keep it vegetarian or grill up some chicken and top the salad with the grilled chicken. It’s also a great picnic or potluck dish as it can sit at room temperature with no problems.
pharmacy where you can purchase Dressing:
- 2/3 c. olive oil
- 6 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 TBSP fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
Aurogra order online Salad:
- 12 oz. pasta
- 1 1/2 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 12 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 20 Greek olives, pitted (optional)
- 12 pepperoncini, chopped (optional)
- Grilled chicken breasts (optional)
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper until combined. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. Combine pasta, tomatoes, celery, cucumber, green onions, bell peppers, parsley, and feta (if using olives and/or pepperoncini add now) in a large serving bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to allow flavors to blend. Serve with grilled chicken if desired.
Greek Pasta Salad: