- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/8 c.sour cream
- 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 c. chopped dill
- 3/4 TBSP chopped scallions, white and green parts
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. capers, drained
- Salmon, grilled, baked or broiled
- Place the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, basil, dill, scallions, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Process until combined. Add the capers, pulse two or three times.
- Prepare salmon as you like. Spread the sauce on the roll, top with salmon and greens.