I had some leftover dill sour cream sauce from the other night, so I decided to make a potato salad and use the sour cream sauce as the sauce for the potato salad. I added a little extra dill for garnish, and the potato salad came out quite tasty. The salad would be great as a side for burgers, hot dogs, or anything really.
- 1 1/2 lb yellow or red potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- Left over dill sour cream sauce (or see recipe below)
- Dill for garnish
- Boil or microwave potatoes until just fork tender; cut into bit size pieces.
- Add sauce; toss to coat and garnish with dill.
Dill Sour Cream Sauce:
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. dill pickles, minced
- 1/4 c. fresh dill, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
Dill Potato Salad: